We are looking for an ambitious, logical and enthusiastic engineer to join our growing team.
It is a broad role in which you will be required to:
- Work on existing products to improve them for the user
- Improve the current products and production processes considering all elements of design for manufacture.
- Develop new products and iterations
- Discover new suppliers and methods of working encouraging best practice
- Manage R&D budget and plan with the business to implement product changes
This is a great opportunity for a talented young person thriving responsibility and work autonomy, with the opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting business.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Engineering qualification at 2.1 or higher level
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Drive, motivation, enthusiasm and curiosity
- A creative approach with the ability to use your initiative
- Good organisation and planning skills
- The ability to work flexibly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good business sense and budget awareness
- Familiarity with CAD packages, preferably Solidworks
- Good IT and numeracy skills
Good remuneration potential and on-job training provided. Competitive salary dependant on experience.
Based in Staples Corner, North London, near Cricklewood & Wielsden Green stations